P.U. Swami Sarvanand Giri Regional Centre
- According to Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, Ragging in educational institutions is banned.
- Ragging is a cognizable offence.
- Senior students are advised not to indulge in ragging.
- Ragging entails heavy fines and/or suspension/expulsion.
- Ragging is undesirable social offence, which is totally banned in the institute.
- In case of ragging, please do not keep quiet, report it to the authorities immediately.
- It is mandatory for the parents to report immediately to the authorities of the institute in case their wards inform them about ragging.
Anti-Ragging Committee - 2015-16
The joint anti-ragging committee for UIET, UILS & DCSA, PUSSGRC Hoshiarpur is constituted for prevention of ragging in the campus. The following names of the faculty members for the session 2015-2016
- Dr Pooja Sood (warden Girls Hostel)
- Sh. Naveen Dogra (Warden, Boys Hostel)
- Sh. Vinay Arora, Asstt. Prof. (Maths) (convener)
- Mrs. Vinay Sharma, Asstt. Prof. (Law)
- Sh. Jaspal Singh, Asstt. Prof. (EEE)
- Sh. Mandeep Walia, Asstt. Prof. (ECE)
- Ms. Prabha Sharma, Asstt. Prof. (CSE)
- Sh. Rahul Jassal, Asstt. Prof. (DCSA)
- Sh. Gaurav Saini, Asstt. Prof. (Mech)
- Dr. Brajesh Sharma, Asstt. Prof. (Law)
Enquiry No(s): 1800-180-2065, +91 172 2534818, 2534866 (from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm on working days including Saturday)